Star fruit is a fruit which is native to several countries including Sri Lanka. When slice the fruit, it is like a star and because of that name it as star fruit. For more information, please refer wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carambola
- Star fruits – 3
- Sugar – according to the taste
- Salt – according to the taste
- Water – 2 cups
- Several ice cubes
- Wash star fruits thoroughly(It’s better if you can find ripe star fruits since it will give a nice sweet favor)
- Then slice them and remove seeds.
- Then add them into a blender.
- Subsequently add sugar and salt to it.
- Blend altogether well.
- Finally put the mixture into a nice glass.
- After that add some ice cubes and garnish it with a star fruit slice and serve it!!!
PS: Video is coming soon… 🙂
FYI – If you like another Sri Lankan style drink please follow this link – http://slfoodie.com/2017/05/17/lassi/