- Radish – 3
- Onion – 1/2
- Green chili – 2
- Garlic – 2 pieces
- Chili powder – 2 tea spoons
- Raw curry powder – 2 tea spoons
- Mustard seeds – 2 tea spoons
- Coconut milk – 1cup (Mixture of first time and second time coconut milk)
- Curry leaves – 3-4 leaves
- Salt – according to the taste
- Garcinia – 1 piece
- Water – 1 cup
Slice radish and add salt and mix it thoroughly.
Add some water and wash it thoroughly
Add radish to a saucepan and add all the ingredients to it except mustard seeds
Keep it on the cooker under medium flame until the juiciness of the mixture disappear
Get another saucepan and add mustard seeds to it. Keep it also under medium flame for several minutes.
Blend the hot mustard seeds and add them to the previous radish mixture.
That’s it. Now you can enjoy the tasty Sri Lankan Radish curry!!
FYI – Another sri lankan similar dish is for you : http://slfoodie.com/2017/06/21/beetroot-curry/